Welcome to the first week of the Kids’ Corner Scavenger Hunt! For the next few weeks, I will be posting a photo of something in Patchogue Village. It might be found outside or inside a local business… let’s see how well you know the town, and you might win a prize! Each location you find and take a picture with to submit will count as one entry for the contest. The rules:
1. You can only submit one entry each week.
2. Find the location and have your parent/guardian take a picture of you in front of it.
3. Have your parent/guardian submit the photo by sending a direct message to @LIAdvance on Facebook or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Entries must include parent/guardian name, phone number, and child’s name.
5. The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest and will win a gift card to a Patchogue business. The final photo will serve as a hint for the prize! If you have questions, email email@example.com.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here