What to look for at this year’s Bellport Day
Annual festival celebrates all things Bellport
WHEN| Saturday, July 27, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE| Main Street
Bellport Day is an annual celebration hosted by the Greater Bellport Chamber of Commerce. This year, the festivities will include craft vendors, stands from local businesses, food, drinks, music, fun and special events.
At the same time, the Bellport Fire Department is hosting their Craft Fair. A Trolley Tour of Bellport is being provided by Bell Brothers from Playcrafters Theatre Company. You’ll also likely see a very tall stilt-walker perusing the festival grounds.
South Country Road will be closed for the duration of the event.
Bellport Day Main Stage Lineup
• The New Students, a mix of traditional and contemporary American folk and bluegrass music
• Dancers from Stage Door School of Dance
• Gateway Playhouse performs numbers from their children’s productions
• Members of National Circus Project perform an interactive juggling show, providing a table to demonstrate how to juggle
• High Tide, a band that focuses on the hits of the ‘60s, ‘70s and today
Like what you have read? Click here to subscribe to the Long Island Advance so you can read more stories like this, and find out everything that’s going on in your town!